Thursday, August 6, 2009

My first blog!

Howdy!

So I am making a blog to go along with my fun and chunky jewelry designs so I can keep you up-to-date on all the latest in my store! Which, by the way, can be found on Etsy at: lovelinsy.etsy.com.

I have always had a passion for wearing things that, dare I say, stand out... so when I got my first supply of beads, I began making myself a necklace that would do just that for me. And upon wearing it, found that everyone else liked it as well. My funky chunky necklace was a hit! So I decided to make more and share them with the world! So, if you too like to stand out, or wear fun and animated jewelry that will get people's heads turning - or perhaps know someone who does - then check out my stuff!!

And, for updates on what's going on in my store, keep up-to-date with my blog!

Later!

Love, Linsy

No comments:

Post a Comment