Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Designs Coming Soon!!

So I have been working on some new, SUPER FUN designs for my shop! I am WAY excited about these new creations. Keeping (as always) with my favorite chunky style, I am incorporating textiles to make a completely different necklace line! I am working on a bib-style necklace with hand-sewn fabric flowers that will sit above chest-height and hang by an adjustable sterling silver chain. I think these heavier chunky necklaces will be a perfect fall accessory and cannot wait to reveal them in my shop! Each necklace takes at least a day to make - most take two days - and have done a number on my fingers with all the hand-sewing. But, complaints aside, I think they are "sew" worth it. :) Anyways, stay tuned to LOVELiNSY.etsy.com to see the reveal! I hope to put them up later this week!

Love, Linsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment